- Content. Zevra will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this website and the content thereof is at your own risk. Zevra disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Zevra nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment. All content on this website is provided to you on an “as is” “as available” basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy and non-infringement. Zevra makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any content available through this website. You are responsible for verifying any information before relying on it. Use of the website and the content available on the website is at your sole risk. Zevra makes no representations or warranties that use of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any content you may obtain from the website is free of viruses.
- Medical Information. This website may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
- Forward Looking Statements. This website contains forward-looking statements about Zevra’s financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, in-line products and products in development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the expectations and projections set forth in those statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, the uncertainties inherent in pharmaceutical research and development; decisions by regulatory authorities regarding whether and when to approve drug applications and supplemental drug applications as well as their decisions regarding labeling and other matters that could affect the availability or commercial potential of Zevra products; competitive developments; the ability to successfully market both new and existing products; challenges to the validity and enforcement of Zevra’s patents; trends toward managed care and health care cost containment; governmental laws and regulations affecting health care, including without limitation regarding pharmaceutical product access, pricing and reimbursement; and general economic conditions, such as interest rate and foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations. A further list and description of these and other risks, uncertainties and other matters can be found in Zevra’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent Reports on Forms 10-Q and 8-K, all of which are available on this website and at www.sec.gov. Zevra assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information or future events or developments.
- Intellectual Property Rights. All content of this website is protected by U.S. and foreign copyright laws. You may not copy, modify, upload, download, post, transmit, republish or distribute any of the content, including without limitation the code, contained in this website without our prior written permission except for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. Except as provided in the preceding sentence, nothing contained in this website shall be construed as granting a license or other rights under any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property of Zevra or any third party. Unauthorized use of any Zevra trademark, service mark or logo may be a violation of federal and state trademark laws.
- Void Where Prohibited. This website and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Although the information on this website is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information pertaining to Zevra products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. This site links to other sites produced by Zevra’s various operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which are outside the U.S. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. Zevra reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this website is void where prohibited.