Vice President, Marketing
The Vice President of Marketing will have responsibility for leading marketing department across portfolio of products including arimoclomol and KP-1077. Will lead brand strategy and develop pre-launch and launch marketing campaigns to ensure successful launch.
- Lead the development and implementation of short and long-term product strategies/tactics and US marketing plans.
- Work closely with the Commercial Leadership team and counterparts in other departments across the company.
- Be accountable for strategic direction and brand investment, innovative thinking and collaboration with KemPharm Senior leadership, and interface with customers and agency partners.
- Build and oversee a high performing marketing team responsible for brand strategy and execution, patient engagement, and business insight & analytics (including market research and forecasting).
- Lead expansion of organizational capabilities to support the successful launch of future products including arimoclomol and KP-1077.
- Take ownership of product brand positioning, creation of brand value propositions, promotional messaging, identification of barriers and risk mitigation strategies.
- Develop marketing playbook for future product launches.
- Provide commercial perspective and prioritizations to inform LCM, support business
development, and ex-US planning efforts.
- Focus on US markets while informing global strategy.
- Assume additional duties as directed.
- Business Acumen
- Service Orientation
- Advanced presentation skills
- Attention to Detail
- Organizing and Planning
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA, PhD or equivalent degree preferred.
- 12+ years of experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- 7+ years marketing experience, ideally in rare diseases.
- Proven track record of recruiting, managing, and developing high performing teams.
- Launch experience required.
- Strong market analysis and brand strategy development skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills with experience presenting to senior management.
Reporting: Chief Commercial Officer, Executive Vice President, Business Development
Location: Will be a hybrid remote role with travel to future commercial headquarter and the Corporate Headquarter in Celebration, Florida.
Travel: Requires travel on a frequent basis to meet with potential partners and internal and external stakeholders.
Careers Post Resume
Zevra Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.